AVP - Insurance Analytics Service Line (Australia) - INS004398
In this role, you will be responsible for managing assigned analytics client engagement, building analytics solutions, supporting pre-sales activities for Insurance analytics service line. You will function as an Engagement Manager for Insurance Analytics Service Line and liaise with Claim, Underwriting and Finance service lines for solutions design, client discussions, and solution delivery.
Your role will function as an overlay of existing technical and domain experts and bring value through analytics pursuits and solution management skills.
You will be expected to be focused on Insurance industry’s realities and pain points and know how to solve these using analytics and technology.
- Be the primary point of contact for the assigned analytics engagement and solutions. Work with the sales team for developing strategies, collateral and innovative solutions that meet the business needs of clients
- Manage assigned analytics solutions, support pre-sales activities, and deliver / deploy analytics solutions as per client requirements
- Develop and design predictive analytics based solutions to solve business problems in P&C; insurance Claim, Underwriting, Finance, Actuarial and Data Management
- Work as SME with Claim, Underwriting and Finance Service Lines and Analytics team to ensure appropriate business solution is identified, developed and delivered as per client business requirements
- Work as SME with assigned sales team to create the ideal winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions and internal approval processes
- Experience with advance analytics solutions, machine learning based solutions within Insurance industry and work with assigned client management team to create the ideal winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions and internal approval processes
- Experience in managing client engagements in analytics, team management, talent development, proposal writing, white papers and other thought leadership related activities
Assistant Vice President
Master's / Equivalent
Jun 21, 2019, 12:04:59 PM
Aug 20, 2019, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Consulting
Job Category Full Time
West Melbourne VIC Temporary Non-for-profit in the inner west is in need of a entry level receptionist Your new company This organisation assists clients include people with disabilities, older [...]
Melbourne VIC 3000 Internship We are looking for a "Marketing Intern" for our small but growing agency/data lab. You'll be able to gain valuable experience in the emerging data-driven marketing spac [...]
Parramatta NSW Part-time Administration / Accounts / office all rounder Applicant must be Australian Citizen with a minimum of 2 years in a similar role in Australia - location - Parramatta - [...]
Lytton QLD Contract, Subcontract $23 - $27 an hour Onexpress couriers arelooking for a reliable/ long term driver with HR open licence to operate our truck.You will need ABN (or willingness to obta [...]