Rental Controller job in Darwin for a Equipment Rental company. Must have previous hire industry experience.
Your new company
Our client, an Australian owned equipment rental and repair company, are looking for an experienced Rental Coordinator for their Darwin branch.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for liaising with the service department to ensure rental equipment is available for hire and for co-ordinating the transport of rental equipment in an effective and efficient manner to the customer. Duties will include:
- Ensure on-hire and off-hire procedure is followed in accordance with the customers’ expectations
- Ensure that liaisons with the Rental BDM’ is carried out in a professional manner
- Ensure that all invoices are created in a timely and accurate manner according to the Company procedures manual for both forklifts and Access equipment.
- Assist in growing the hire business with increasing the current customer base.
- Ensure order numbers from relevant clients are available where needed to ensure the completion of invoices.
- Make certain that invoices are distributed in a timely and accurate fashion, i.e. number of copies of invoices and spread sheets are correctly distributed to the relevant clients
- Oversee all the accounts and attend to any specific requirements
- Ensure all relevant order numbers are given to the contractors as required
- Ensure monthly “Roll Over” of current Rental Agreements is completed in line with end of month process.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will need to have previous experience within the hire industry. You should have great customer service and organisational skills and be highly computer literate.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established company and a great hourly rate is on offer for the successful candidate. Initially a temp role, the role will turn into a permanent opportunity after 3 months for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send it directly to [email protected] Alternatively you can call 89436000 for a confidential discussion. #2253442
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary Are you available to for an ongoing full time basis? 5 days per week 12am - 8am. $33.50p.h + O/t & p/r Your new company This well known FMCG company [...]
Sydney NSW Temporary $30 - $32 an hour A new opportunity for an experienced Data Entry Administrator to join the Government sector in Chatswood. Your new company A Federal Government Organisat [...]
Sydney Central Business District NSW Contract $650 a day Looking for a PMO Analyst for one of the biggest financial services institutions Your new company A highly-regarded Big 4 Bank is looki [...]
Perth WA Temporary Back office business support for Big 4 Bank Your new company Our client is a nationally recognised Bank with a solid reputation in the market for helping their customers with [...]