Do you have experience in a warehouse environment ? Are you good with computers and admin tasks? Can you work independently? Are you available for weekend work?
We are looking for a Warehouse Assistant/Stock Controller, this role primarily involves the control of stock through our warehouse, participates in the monitoring of goods in and out. It will also address the safe and efficient movement of product and maintenance of stock records ensuring the timely and accurate supply of goods to our customers and our retail stores.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager this is a hands-on role and you will also participate in the loading and unloading of product for both internal transport vehicles and external contractors. This position requires a strong IT proficiency and use of the business computer and software is an integral part of the day.
We will require the successful candidate to have had degree of warehouse experience and be an all-rounder, pitching in with all aspects of goods control and distribution.
Attention to details a strong work ethic and time management is essential; You must be able to work without supervision and manage your day and time effectively.
- Availability for weekend work is essential (Saturday)
- Comprehensive knowledge and use of the computer and software is required Email, spreadsheets etc.
- Driver’s license & personal transport is essential (access to public transport is limited)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Previous manual handling experience is essential
- A strong focus on maintaining a clean and tidy work environment
- There is a significant manual handling element to the job, so a degree of fitness, stamina and, to a lesser extent, physical strength is required.
Job Type: Part -time /Casual - Up to 30 hours a week
Job Type: Part-time
- warehousing and administration: 1 year (Required)
Melbourne Airport VIC 3045 Part-time, Permanent Where teamwork goes further When you’re one of our team, you’ll play a vital part in every customer’s journey. The part you’ll play With a [...]
Mount Waverley VIC Children, Youth & Families Service: TRY Australia Head Office Location: Mount Waverley Minimum Qualification: N/A Session Times: 9am to 5pm Total hours of position: 38 Hour [...]
Victoria Casual CDC Victoria is currently searching for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join our team of Casual Charter Drivers. Working from one of our 5 depots across metropolitan Melbo [...]
Sydney NSW 2000 $67,000 - $72,000 a year Company Overview A large organisation which leads the industry in brand perception, service levels and diversity of products. The business is known as one [...]