Work Regionally | Tree Change | Human Resources | Great organisational culture | Management
Your new company
Hays Ballarat are the preferred supplier of choice to Federal, State and Local Government organisations as well as leading employers in Health, Technology, Insurance, Education and Utilities across Ballarat, Bendigo and Western Victoria.
We are looking for an innovative and experience Human Resources Manager to join a well known Government organisation. With an excellent culture, this could be the perfect time for a tree change.
Your new role
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Provide leadership on key projects and policy matters
- Collaborate with other regions to strengthen advocacy, share resources and mutual benefits.
- Understanding relevant legislation and reviewing this regularly
- Provide advice to the General Manager with forecasting, whole of life costing, business cases and sensitivity analysis for major projects and service proposals.
- Implement strategies, plans and operations to ensure they align with the established compliance framework and meet legal and policy requirements.
- Identify innovative models of service delivery
- Maintain an excellent and relevant network
- Promote continuous, action-based learning throughout the organisation
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this position you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications at a degree level (minimum expectation)
- Relevant experience in position at a similar level
- Outstanding ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Effectively communicate both written and verbal - with the adaptability to relate to any audience
- Manage conflict
- Experience monitoring and reviewing relevant strategies and plans
- To show exemplary leadership that models collaboration, continuous improvement, commitment to excellent and innovative thinking
- Build on your skills and knowledge and to provide outstanding advice and solutions to others.
What you'll get in return
Working in a friendly environment, close to public transport and onsite parking. An excellent opportunity to make this role your own and grow with the organisation.
What you need to do now
At Hays, we diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal. Resumes emailed directly will not be stored or considered.
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position in Human Resources in the Public Sector, please contact Lucy Brennan at Hays Ballarat on [email protected] #2241001
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary This company has ongoing work with future roles available across Sydney for an experience EWP Operator. Your new company Hays Trades and Labour are [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary 2 month temporary contract | Administration and reception | Your new company Join this great team on a 8 week temporary basis with the view for extension. This client is [...]
New South Wales Temporary High level admin | Property & Security | September 19 - June 20 contract | Full time hrs | Fabulous team Your new company This leading Not-for-Profit is a highly regar [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary Temporary 1 day scribe position based on the Central Coast Your new company An experienced scribe / minute taker is required to type notes during these meetings as well [...]