Sydney Central Business District NSW
Government Property Coordinator required, State Government, CBD Location!
Your new company
This your opportunity to continue your property career for a large State Government organisation, with one of the best offices in the city!!!
Your new role
- Manage external service providers
- Maintain relationships with relative groups
- Manage leases and licences
- Ensure lease compliance and policies
- Advise and support the director and other groups within the organisation
- Liaise with tenants and clients
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualifications or relevant experience in commercial property management, leasing, or commercial real estate management.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven Government experience
- Experience in managing and negotiating commercial leases
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity within State Government, working on a diverse property portfolio!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Donny [email protected] or call (phone hidden).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2254042
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary Are you available to for an ongoing full time basis? 5 days per week 12am - 8am. $33.50p.h + O/t & p/r Your new company This well known FMCG company [...]
Sydney NSW Temporary $30 - $32 an hour A new opportunity for an experienced Data Entry Administrator to join the Government sector in Chatswood. Your new company A Federal Government Organisat [...]
Sydney Central Business District NSW Contract $650 a day Looking for a PMO Analyst for one of the biggest financial services institutions Your new company A highly-regarded Big 4 Bank is looki [...]
Perth WA Temporary Back office business support for Big 4 Bank Your new company Our client is a nationally recognised Bank with a solid reputation in the market for helping their customers with [...]