Australian Capital Territory
Foreman required for multi-use development in Central Canberra. Join a company that continues to deliver!
Your new company
Hays is working with an industry leading builder that is preparing to break ground on a new project. This company is known for innovative design, coupled with progressive building systems that achieve quality buildings. This development will see the construction of two separate structures, containing commercial space as well as residential apartments.
Your new role
As a Foreman, you will:
- Work under the Site Manager, overseeing the construction of one of the structures;
- Develop and drive the program;
- Collaboratively work with subcontracts;
- Induction of trades and labour on site; and
- Ensure the site is safe with a focus on WHS.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered, you will need:
- A trade background;
- Strength across structures, fitout and finishes is ideal;
- The ability to communicate and get the best out of trades;
- Experience with large scale projects; and
- A positive attitude and passion for the construction industry.
What you'll get in return
On offer to the successful candidate is:
- A fantastic career step with an industry leading builder;
- Opportunity to learn from a highly-experienced Site Manager;
- Further development through courses and tickets;
- A competitive salary package; and
- An employment benefits scheme like no other!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please call John Gibson on 02 6230 5142 or email [email protected] If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in the construction industry, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #2254322
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary This company has ongoing work with future roles available across Sydney for an experience EWP Operator. Your new company Hays Trades and Labour are [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary 2 month temporary contract | Administration and reception | Your new company Join this great team on a 8 week temporary basis with the view for extension. This client is [...]
New South Wales Temporary High level admin | Property & Security | September 19 - June 20 contract | Full time hrs | Fabulous team Your new company This leading Not-for-Profit is a highly regar [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary Temporary 1 day scribe position based on the Central Coast Your new company An experienced scribe / minute taker is required to type notes during these meetings as well [...]