$70,000 a year
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Body Corporate/ Strata Manager or Senior Property Administrator.
Your new company
Our client is a reputable and well established Real Estate firm located in Townsville's inner fringe.
Your new role
As the Body Corp/ Strata Manager your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with all correspondence regarding the building itself – This includes correspondence from those within the building (tenant/owner queries, etc), as well as those from outside (requests for information from prospective buyers).
- Communicate with owners and tenants - Serving Notices of Meetings, Circulars, and Levying Maintenance Contributions.
- Insurance – Lodging all insurance claims and then follow up on their progress.
- Archiving of all records – As well as keeping detailed records of owners’ names and contact details, logs on all work done on the property, and a history of key events that have happened.
- In addition, you will be responsible for many financial considerations within the property. These include (but aren’t limited to):
- Preparing budgets that will go to the Owner’s Corporation or Committee for approval. This would include factoring in major works that need to be done to the building.
- Monitoring invoices for payments.
- Ensuring that all amounts owing and owed to the Owner’s Corporation are paid on time – this includes fees from each property’s owner.
- Ensuring that proper, adequate, and competitive insurances are taken on and kept in a renewed state.
- Mediating disputes between owners.
- Enforcing certain laws that apply to owners within the properties themselves. For example, pet ownership is a common issue that Strata Managers need to tackle. This could either involve individuals owning pets without permission, or having pets infringe on the neighbour’s’ right to quiet enjoyment.
- Amend by-laws where necessary for the good of the Owner’s Corporation.
- Organise information events, social occasions, and listen to feedback from residents on what they’d like to see happen to the property.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this position, you will possess the following technical skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Prior and extensive experience within Strata Management (Highly Desirable)
- REIQ registration (Desirable)
- Current 'C' Class Licence
- Immediate Availability
- Experience with Property Administration - a must!
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Real Estate Legislation
- Highly Proficient with MS Office Suite
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be awarded with a competitive annual salary of up to $70,000 + Superannuation + Bonuses, work within a supportive and professional environment. Our client will offer career progression and continued opportunities based on performance and drive.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Matthew McClintock on (07) 47715100 or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion on your career. #2254065
Sydney Central Business District NSW Temporary This company has ongoing work with future roles available across Sydney for an experience EWP Operator. Your new company Hays Trades and Labour are [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary 2 month temporary contract | Administration and reception | Your new company Join this great team on a 8 week temporary basis with the view for extension. This client is [...]
New South Wales Temporary High level admin | Property & Security | September 19 - June 20 contract | Full time hrs | Fabulous team Your new company This leading Not-for-Profit is a highly regar [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary Temporary 1 day scribe position based on the Central Coast Your new company An experienced scribe / minute taker is required to type notes during these meetings as well [...]