Petit Early Learning Journey Pty Ltd
Kew VIC 3101
PETIT is a privately owned company operating 18 beautiful long day care centres across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and ACT. At PETIT we believe in providing an inclusive context where children and families are valued, where children are respected, and their rights are always upheld and advocated for. We recognise and promote individuality as expressed through a child's language, interaction and learning styles. We strive to inspire children in their unique potential for learning EVERYDAY!
We view the teaching team as one who uses best practice, collaborates with colleagues and reflects of the best teaching approaches for children as individuals as well as within the group.
Our teaching teams all draw from a wide range of qualifications and experiences to provide a shared approach to pedagogy.
Our centre at Kew are looking for experienced qualified Assistant Educators that are passionate about contributing to the growth and development of all children at our centre. You will be supported and mentored by our amazing leadership team and Centre Director with a shared vision to create positive outcomes for the children that attend our centre. You will also be provided with ongoing opportunities to connect with like-minded early childhood professionals and opportunities to grow in your career through professional development and learning.
- Experience in an Early Learning setting;
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or a demonstrable record of actively "working towards"
- Show a clear understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Be willing to work as part of a team to provide high quality education and care for children
- Express a genuine passion and interest in contemporary pedagogy
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
- Available Monday to Friday
- Above Award Pay Rates
- First Aid Course provided
- Sleep Smart Training provided
- Shifts available between 6:30am and 6:30pm
- Staff Childcare Discounts
- Regular Professional Development Opportunities with Kelly Goodsir
- Uniform provided
- Employee Assistant Program available
Eligible applicants MUST hold the appropriate qualifications as well as hold a current Working with Children Check, First Aid Certificate (including Asthma & Anaphylactic Training) and CPR certificate.
If this sound like the opportunity for you? Just hit the "Apply for this Job" button to send through your resume and covering letter. If you want more information on the role, please email [email protected]
Please look at the Petit website: www.petitjourney.com.au
West Melbourne VIC Temporary Non-for-profit in the inner west is in need of a entry level receptionist Your new company This organisation assists clients include people with disabilities, older [...]
Melbourne VIC 3000 Internship We are looking for a "Marketing Intern" for our small but growing agency/data lab. You'll be able to gain valuable experience in the emerging data-driven marketing spac [...]
Parramatta NSW Part-time Administration / Accounts / office all rounder Applicant must be Australian Citizen with a minimum of 2 years in a similar role in Australia - location - Parramatta - [...]
Lytton QLD Contract, Subcontract $23 - $27 an hour Onexpress couriers arelooking for a reliable/ long term driver with HR open licence to operate our truck.You will need ABN (or willingness to obta [...]