Window and Pressure Cleaning Wollongong
$26 an hour
Jim's Window and Pressure Cleaning Wollongong (also trading as WP Wollongong) is a premier service provider for the Illawarra region.
We service a wide range of clients including The University of Wollongong, Wollongong Central shopping mall, Bunnings as well as many other commercial and residential clients.
We have worked hard to establish a reputation as a company that can be trusted and will provide excellent service every time. As well as doing work for high-end clients, we also receive ongoing work from charitable organisations such as Australian Unity, Catholic Care, Anglicare, etc.
You will be provided with training, equipment and supervision,
allowing you to clean windows and external hard surfaces to a high standard. Some of the activities you may be required to perform are:
- Internal and external window cleaning using a window cleaning mop and squeegee
- External window cleaning using extendable water-fed poles. The poles are fed with filtered water allowing for effective cleaning of windows up to 10m from the ground (3rd story windows).
- Pressure cleaning of paths, pavers, decking, house exteriors and retaining walls. Most jobs will be done using our 4000 psi petrol pressure cleaner.
- Pressure cleaning of 2nd story gutters, eaves, etc using a 5m pressure cleaning extension wand.
At a later stage, you may also be asked to work at heights (after appropriate training) using ropes, harnesses and/or boom lifts.
- This is a flexible role that can fit in with the hours that you are available.
- Training and supervision will be provided.
- You will be paid under the cleaning services award which includes provisions for penalty rates and superannuation.
- You will be learning skills that will be with you for life.
- As the workload grows, you will be able to take on more hours and responsibilities.
- You get to meet and interact with clients.
- The majority of your day is spent outdoors doing physical work.
Skills and experience required
Training will be provided. I will be looking for people with the following:
- Common sense and Initiative.
- Pride in your work.
- Attention to detail.
- A pleasant demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sufficient physical fitness to perform the role.
- An ability and desire to learn.
How to Apply
Click the Appy Now button to submit your application.
Please include the following:
- Why you believe you would be suitable for the job?
- What hours are you likely to be available?
- Do you have a valid drivers license and can you drive a manual?
- Do you have your own vehicle?
- Are you an Australian citizen or do you have a working visa?
- Do you have any previous employers I can call on for a reference?
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $26.00 /hour
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
West Melbourne VIC Temporary Non-for-profit in the inner west is in need of a entry level receptionist Your new company This organisation assists clients include people with disabilities, older [...]
Melbourne VIC 3000 Internship We are looking for a "Marketing Intern" for our small but growing agency/data lab. You'll be able to gain valuable experience in the emerging data-driven marketing spac [...]
Parramatta NSW Part-time Administration / Accounts / office all rounder Applicant must be Australian Citizen with a minimum of 2 years in a similar role in Australia - location - Parramatta - [...]
Lytton QLD Contract, Subcontract $23 - $27 an hour Onexpress couriers arelooking for a reliable/ long term driver with HR open licence to operate our truck.You will need ABN (or willingness to obta [...]