Quality Hotel Lakeside
Quality Hotel Lakeside is Bendigo’s newest hotel opening in September 2018. Located directly opposite Lake Weeroona and boasting 78 rooms, 4 function rooms and on-site restaurant; an exciting opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic housekeeping member to join our team.
Experience for this position is preferred, but not essential. We are happy to train the right person with a hard working and co-operative attitude. You will be joining a large team of wonderful workers, some of whom carry out multiple tasks at the venue such as Reception and Restaurant duties. Our Team are very proud of their workplace.The position is classed as casual.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Servicing and cleaning guest rooms within the hotel according to hotel standards
- Deliver linen and bedding to and from guest rooms
- Maintain the general cleanliness of hotel public areas
- Work autonomously to meet daily targets and deadlines, while responding to all guest servicing requests
- Attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to make a connection with hotel guests
- You must be able to work efficiently alone as well as with another team member when required
As a member of the Housekeeping team at the Quality Hotel Lakeside, you will be required to:
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests.
- Support your team to reach our housekeeping targets.
- Move, lift, carry, and place objects.
- Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other work-related equipment over sloping and/or uneven surfaces if needed.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by the General Managers and Housekeeping Supervisor.
What we are looking for:
All candidates must be available to:
- Work a rotating roster including weekends and public holidays.
- Have full availability between the hours of 8am to 2pm.
- Availability to work increased hours during busy periods is essential.
- Be available to call in at short notice when required
- Have a hard-working attitude and get along well with others
- Experience is preferred as you will be expected to meet strict housekeeping targets
If you feel that you are well-suited to this position, please apply as we would love to hear from you. Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- Drivers Licence (Required)
West Melbourne VIC Temporary Non-for-profit in the inner west is in need of a entry level receptionist Your new company This organisation assists clients include people with disabilities, older [...]
Melbourne VIC 3000 Internship We are looking for a "Marketing Intern" for our small but growing agency/data lab. You'll be able to gain valuable experience in the emerging data-driven marketing spac [...]
Parramatta NSW Part-time Administration / Accounts / office all rounder Applicant must be Australian Citizen with a minimum of 2 years in a similar role in Australia - location - Parramatta - [...]
Lytton QLD Contract, Subcontract $23 - $27 an hour Onexpress couriers arelooking for a reliable/ long term driver with HR open licence to operate our truck.You will need ABN (or willingness to obta [...]