Start your sales career or take the next step joining the team at the brand new Brandon Park Telstra Kiosk. We currently operate the Mornington & Rosebud Telstra Stores and are expanding our business operation into the South East suburbs of Melbourne and are looking for awesome TEAM members to be part of this expansion.
We currently seek determined, motivated, experienced and ambitious Retail Customer Advisors who are driven to achieve sales targets whilst delivering excellent customer service.
You could be our next Sales SUPERSTAR!!
PLEASE NOTE: These are casual positions
About the Role:
This position is to deliver outstanding sales and customer service with every interaction,
using solution based selling to ensure our customers' needs are met. Product knowledge is critical in achieving customer satisfaction. Working to support each other the team strives to exceed individual and store targets while exceeding our customers expectations.
The key skills and attributes that are required to fulfil this role are:
- Understand that customers are the centre of everything we do
- A team player that contributes to productive working relationships
- Display a professional manner, as you know you are representing the Telstra Brand
- Have Excellent Communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Be an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- Live your values of honesty and integrity each day
- Have a genuine interest in emerging technology
- Maintain high attention to details and accuracy
- Preferably (not essentially) have experience working in the telecommunications industry
If you thrive in a business with high-energy and enthusiasm, where you are the only limit to your own earning potential - you've found your perfect match!
Please Note: your shifts will range over Monday to Sunday retail hours and you will need to be somewhat flexible in regards to your work hours.
This is an outstanding chance to join a growing organisation that believes their success depends on their people, so they make every effort to ensure you receive the support you need to succeed. You will be joining a welcoming, fun-loving team that values honesty above all else.
It is highly likely that some of your training will be conducted at one of our other stores, so it is important that you are flexible with your transport arrangements and be prepared to work across our retail locations.
If you feel that you are the right person for the role, apply using the APPLY NOW button, complete the survey and attach your cover letter, along with your resume.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted & interviewed
Please note: National Police Checks may be carried out with the successful applicants. Only candidates that are Australian residents or hold a relevant visa may apply.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Associate Nurse Unit Manager Melbourne Job Fitzroy 0.8 FTE full time considered, , rotating all shifts Challenging and rewarding environment About St Vincent's Hospital St Vincent's Hospi [...]
Divsion 2 Nurse medication endorsed Melbourne Northern Health Endorsed Enrolled Nurse Part Time, Ongoing Northern Health is a dynamic health service, providing vital public healthcare to [...]
About the Position Tired of having an income cap on your earnings? Looking to work smarter rather than harder? Ready to reap the rewards of running your own business? THE OPPORTUNITY A u [...]
Psychologist - Adult Mental Health Melbourne Senior Clinical/Forensic Psychologist Grade 3 Monash Health New experiences and exciting clinical opportunities to develop your career; Great cult [...]