Hays Trades & Labour
Are you looking for a career change? Become a recruiting expert with the worlds leading recruitment agency!
Your new company
At Hays, we are globally recognised as the industry's leading recruitment agency. We work with the biggest and the most innovative companies in the world. With technology that leads the way, a sociable culture and the industry's very best training programme, you will come to work every day feeling confident that you are on the path to success. We offer exciting global careers, and any of our people have enjoyed fast-tack development in one of our 250 offices around the world. Where do you see your career developing? New York? Singapore? London? Brazil? We hire candidates from a range of different backgrounds.
We are currently seeking a talented consultant with a Trades/Labour background looking to make the leap into an exciting new sales career. You will utilise and leverage from your industry knowledge to excel as a recruitment consultant within this market.
Your new role
We hire based on your potential. Our Consultants come from diverse backgrounds; from world class athletes to graduates, tradies to lawyers. What we all have in common at Hays and therefore what we look for is the following:
- Ambition to drive your own future
- A true hunger for sales and exceeding targets
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated persistence and resilience
- A passion for success and ongoing development
- A genuinely positive and outgoing attitude
- Strong presentation and communication skills
What you'll need to succeed
At Hays you will embark on a perpetual learning journey from day one. Your day as a recruitment consultant will consist of the following:
- Sourcing and winning new business within the Trades space
- Consulting with organisations on their recruitment needs
- Managing your own portfolio of clients and candidates and maintaining valuable, long-term relationships
- Meeting KPIs and producing strong results
- Sourcing and placing suitable candidates in line with your clients' needs
- Managing the overall 360 recruitment process with both candidate and clients
- Ensuring a sustainable business for yourself through effective aftercare with both clients and candidates
For us people are everything. Whichever Hays office you step into, you'll experience the energy, buzz and instant comradery that defines our culture. [email protected] is waking up in the morning and looking forward to seeing your colleagues, pushing each other at the gym or spending the evening checking out a new restaurant. You'll have access to all of our benefits, while being part of a business that celebrates success like no other.
What you need to do now
Click APPLY to submit your application or contact Lauren Jones on ********9705 + click to reveal for a confidential discussion.
Inner West - Carpenter - On Going Work - Ongoing work - Above award salary $40.00 - $45.00 Travel Super - Wide range of opportunities - Register with the leading specialist recruitment ag [...]
Asphalt labourer with MR License required for a council in South Sydney to start immediately $30-33/hr Local council in South Sydney are in need of experienced asphalt labourers to assist with the [...]
Experienced Window Tinter to start ASAP! Home every night - above award rates Your new company You will be working for a local Mackay company that has an outstanding reputation. They pride them [...]
Heavy Vehicle Mechanic, Prestons, $36 OT Shift Allowance, Permanent Role Your new company Our client is a national transport company that are specialise within the cold storage and interstate [...]