About the Company:
Many years ago, when visiting a large logistics company to assess their safety needs, a man had a vision! His vision was to develop a product that would solve many safety issues in every Warehouse and Storage company in Australia & Beyond!
But he has a Problem! His current team is a little bit stretched and he needs someone that can coordinate sales and marketing activities and support the company's vision of making Australia Safe!
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a family of winners, have excellent telephone manners, and a keen eye for coordinating marketing tasks, then we would love to hear from you!
About the Role:
· Create and coordinate ongoing content for website and social media accounts in line the Marketing Calendar , working closely with Digital and Print agencies
· Create and set up Email Campaign content in line with Marketing calendar
· Assist with Google AdWords campaigns alongside the Digital Marketing Agency
· Build, maintain and manage database of relevant and engaged client base
· Create and maintain reports that benchmark and measure the success for different campaigns.
· Facilitate outbound calling schedule as per company's expectations
· Cold Calling potential customers and increasing the database
· Educate existing customers on product offerings to improve sales targets
· Continued product education to better educate and update clients
· Identify & highlight customer concerns relating to product delivery, reliability and or pricing
· Assist with the understanding and design of customer journey and associated marketing strategies.
· Manage both print and digital assets and distribution in partnership with relevant agencies
· Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations
· Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents
· Ongoing market research & reports
· Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
· General office duties as required
Skills & Experience that will set you apart:
- Minimum of 1-2 years' Sales & marketing Support experience
- Completed Degree in Marketing a definite advantage
- Experience in marketing and design with an eye for detail
- Excellent English Writing and communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and to show initiative, as well as be a team player
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in a Technical Product Sales environment is advantageous
- Strong customer service and tele sales skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both external and internal customers
- A friendly, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
Benefit & Culture:
People love working for this company because:
- A stable and friendly work environment consisting of foodies
- Loads of support, with a Team orientated culture
- Excellent career prospects within a growing business!
Not ready to apply? Call Tamara on ******** 662 + click to reveal for a confidential discussion
WhiteCollarBlue is one of Australia's Authorities in HR Solutions, delivering outcomes and innovations too small to medium Enterprises. We specialize in placing exceptional candidates in their dream roles in casual, fixed term and permanent positions. Our specialists foster a culture based on respect, innovation, safety and team work. Our people are the driving force behind WhiteCollarBlue's success.
If you believe that this role is for you, we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button and submit your most recent resume to our team.
Due to the nature of this role, we can only consider candidates who full rights to work in Australia, with no restrictions on hours.
#salesandmarketing #salesandmarketingteam #salesandmarketingconference #salesandmarketingmanager #salesandmarketingjobs #salesandmarketingexecutive #salesandmarketingstories #salesandmarketingdepartment #salesandmarketingjobsinyangon #salesandmarketingtips #salesandmarketingforproducts #salesandmarketingalignment #salesandmarketingtraining #salesandmarketingautomation #salesandmarketingstrategist
About the Company: Join a Strong team with a focus on excellence and service, delivering expertize to their market for almost a decade! About the Role: As the successful Administrator/Office [...]
- Sydney's leading HR Solutions Provider - Fulltime Role with Career Progression - Parramatta CBD Location, Close to Transport About Us We are Sydney's leading HR Solutions Provider, deliv [...]
About the Company: Join One of Sydney's leading independent specialist in Automation, industrial instrumentation and controls projects has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Estimator who is [...]
Marketing Assistant / Associate Brand Manager / Associate Product Manager - Bondi Are you bored with your mundane marketing routine, being constantly directed what to do from the top, who has no ide [...]