We are seeking experienced applicants to manage our busy bistro in the High Wycombe Tavern who can demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
The ability to be a team player with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service is also necessary. A minimum of one year restaurant management experience is required.
DUTIES WILL IN INCLUDE:
- Hands on work with staff in bistro, actively assessing service and directing staff.
- Recruitment, training and staff rostering.
- Performance management including monitoring staff and providing feedback.
- Applicants need to be available full-time including evenings and weekends.
- Opening & closing of the venue.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong leadership skills and motivation.
- Extensive knowledge of food and beverage operations.
- Experience in recruitment, training and supervising staff.
- The ability to multitask and the ability resolve conflict.
- Good organisational skills.
- Must be computer savvy.
- RSA Certificate.
- Attention to detail.
Please submit resume to pet******@******com + click to reveal
Reliable bus drivers needed for early and late shifts, Cairns to Yarrabah bus run. Full time casual or on-call shifts available. Must have LR/MR/HR license. Driver authorisation a plus. Above award ca [...]
I'm needing work over 35 years experience in the trade and lots more great attention to detail still passionate after 35years for all inquiries and free quotes please call me thanks [...]
We are looking for someone experienced in woodfire pizza to join our team. We are a very busy pizzeria that has been established for 10 years and are looking for someone that can manage the section an [...]
OUR HISTORY MAKING COMPANY Which has been established since 1980 and has expanded to 94 different countries world wide. Exciting New division starting. We require 5 ambitious hard working people who w [...]