Hays Trades & Labour
Hays Trades and Labour are currently looking for a wastewater treatment plant process co-coordinator for an immediate start around the Perth Metro.
The role itself will involve carrying out various duties which will help run the day to day operations of the plant. These duties will include tasks such as the management and maintenance of the wastewater assets right through to overseeing the collection of wastewater samples. It will be a varied role which will require someone who is very flexible in their approach to work. Applicants that have a trade qualification such as a fitter or an electrician may suit the role perfectly. To be considered a successful applicant for this role,
you must be willing to work in the sewerage and wastewater space.
The job spec will include the below tasks which you will undertake daily:
- Monitoring the day to day operations of the plant
- Keeping an in-depth record of the day to day operations
- Making process adjustments when needed
- Undertaking plant maintenance when required (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Responsible for overseeing the collection of various wastewater samples
You will need to meet the below criteria as a minimum to be eligible for the role and have:
- A construction white card
- Extensive water and/or wastewater operational plant experience
- Knowledge of mechanical/electrical operations of a wastewater plant
- A willingness to want to work within the water industry
- The ability to use SCADA data system
- To be able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
To sum it up you will basically be responsible for the implementation of operational, maintenance, safety and environmental procedures. You must be able to provide two recent and relevant references. In return for your knowledge and expertise you will be rewarded with a competitive rate and the opportunity to develop a career at an excellent and reputable organisation.
If you feel like this role suits you or you know someone that it may suit, please send your resume to Niall at nki******@******.au + click to reveal
Inner West - Carpenter - On Going Work - Ongoing work - Above award salary $40.00 - $45.00 Travel Super - Wide range of opportunities - Register with the leading specialist recruitment ag [...]
Asphalt labourer with MR License required for a council in South Sydney to start immediately $30-33/hr Local council in South Sydney are in need of experienced asphalt labourers to assist with the [...]
Experienced Window Tinter to start ASAP! Home every night - above award rates Your new company You will be working for a local Mackay company that has an outstanding reputation. They pride them [...]
Heavy Vehicle Mechanic, Prestons, $36 OT Shift Allowance, Permanent Role Your new company Our client is a national transport company that are specialise within the cold storage and interstate [...]