Hays Office Support
A unique opportunity to join a well know and established market leader based in Sydney's Inner West.
Your new company
A well know and established market leader based in Sydney's Inner West.
Your new role
Your main focus will be managing a small team of Administrators and Billing Officers for the end to end administration processes required to ensure the delivery of effective support to their Sydney Service business. The main responsibilities include;
- Lead the Sydney Administration team to ensure a high level of customer service, coordination and administration is delivered both internally and externally.
- Ensure KPI's are met for incoming calls, invoicing, WIP review, correction of billing issues,
resolution of debtor issues, complaint resolution and document control.
- Assist in the management of projects which are likely to bring about improved efficiency and functionality of business processes.
- Develop and submit reports as requested by the Service team.
- Recruitment, HR and management of team
- Conduct and arrange regular team meetings to ensure smooth operation of the team and its output.
- Ensure commitment on the part of Management to the Company policies on Occupational Health and Safety and that a comprehensive evaluation of all accidents and reports are made in an effort to reduce potential hazards.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience managing an administration or billing team.
- PC knowledge / Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of PRONTO software or similar
- Excellent time management and conflict resolution skills
- Experience working in a service based company
- Excellent verbal and written skills
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity to join a well know and established business that is going from strength to strength. In addition to a competitive salary the company also offers flexible working hours and great progression opportunities .
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
A Client Services Administrator is required in Chipping Norton from 20th June - 30th September Your new company This organisation is a leader in the advertising space and have a project coming [...]
Be part of a great team culture located in Canberra CBD This law firm specialise across employment law and personal injury management. They are looking for a legal secretary to join their team asa [...]
This is a leader in the manufacturing industry, a project administrator is needed at their Kingsgrove site Your new company: This is a market leader within the manufacturing industry, a projec [...]
Multiple positions available with a highly sought after Department - S.26, Secondment, NOG & Temp options Your new company This Federal Government Department is a vital member of Australia's na [...]