North Sydney Council
Account Manager, Sydney. Work for a reputable company within the travel industry!
Your new company
Our client is a Corporate Travel services supplier. As a dominant player in the travel market, with multiple offices and branches throughout the country, they offer long term career opportunities, training and professional development. They harvest a social, supportive, fun, and hard-working environment, suited to individuals that enjoy what they do and working for a leading brand.
Your new role
The Account Manager role is primarily focused on the retention, service and organic growth of a portfolio of corporate accounts, that you will inherit upon joining the company. Responsibilities will include the following;
- Being key point of contact for each client regarding their account and travel
- Meeting with clients to identify opportunities and producing a corporate travel business programme for each account that will ensure growth and retention
- Develop and strengthen strategic partnerships with stakeholders, internal staff members and also suppliers to ensure effective operation of programme
- Consistently prospective for new business opportunities within your client portfolio
- Meeting KPI's focused on retention, growth and sales reporting
What you'll need to succeed
As the suitable candidate, you will have Account Management experience within the corporate sector. You will possess the following;
- Experience of manage relationships with corporate clientele at C- level
- Experience of corporate account management
- Demonstrated success of retaining and growing a corporate client portfolio
- Polished and professional presentation, with strong communication skills
- Highly articulate, and confident holding business conversations at high level
- Results drive, and focused on achieving KPI's and sales targets
- You are hardworking, and results driven, but enjoy a fun and collaborative team environment
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Great team culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to jor******@******.au + click to reveal , or call us now on ******9807 + click to reveal .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Join the worlds leading recruitment agency About Hays At Hays, we are globally recognised as the industry's leading recruitment agency. We work with the biggest and the most innovative companie [...]
Your passion for people and building relationships will see you excel in this fast-paced and challenging job About Hays Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We [...]
Join The Globe's Leading Recruitment Agency About Hays Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the biggest and the most innovative companies in the w [...]
Join an a market leading manufacturer of Luxury Bathware products targeting merchants across Sydney Your new company A market leading manufacturer of luxury bathware are seeking an Area Sales M [...]