Hays Manufacturing & Operations
Global lifting equipment manufacturer.
Your new company
Global leading manufacturer of lifting equipment and material processing is currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join their team. The role is a day shift 7am - 3:06pm based in Wetherill Park.
Your new role
As Mechanical Fitter the main responsibilities of this role are:
- Service breakdowns of heavy fixed machinery - some of your work will be in the workshop and majority of the workload will be in the field
- Maintain, repair machines
- Conduct planned and preventative maintenance
- Ensure you are complying with Safe Work Environment standards
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Trade qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Experience in servicing heavy fixed plant equipment within a Mining or Quarry industry background
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to undertake on-going training
What you'll get in return
Great opportunity to join a global leader, with the opportunity to do overtime and weekend work and some domestic travel also involved. On-going training and support will continuously be provided. You will work on Day Shift with standard working hours of 7am - 3:06pm and report in to the Service Manager. The pay rate is $35-$38.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role and have the required experience and qualifications, click 'apply now'.
Dave Lynes - Hays Manufacturing & Operations - David.Lyne******@******.au + click to reveal
Opportunity for a Project Manager to work on Defence Engineering Programs, 6 - 12 mth contract Your new company This is an opportunity to work with an expanding multinational organisation speci [...]
Folder/Press Operator position for a leader in Steel industry. Ongoing role with excellent hourly rates Your new company Is a household name in the steel manufacturing industry and as they go f [...]
Quality Assurance Manager Role, up to $100k super, Sydney South West, Mon - Fri. Your new company Hays are working exclusively with a leading FMCG packaging company. A rapidly growing consumer [...]
Production Supervisor required for speciality Food Manufacturer, Inner West, $80-90k super Your new company Hays are working with a speciality manufacturer of Food products, based in Inner West [...]