Who we are:
Entering our 50th year, McArthur Recruitment is well respected and revered as a true leader within the recruitment Industry. Our core values of uncompromised commitment to deliver the highest quality of specialised service to both client and candidate remains our focus.
Being part of McArthur Recruitment offers an unmatched culture, career opportunities and a supportive and rewarding environment that is second to none.
- Co-manage our pool of active candidates where we need to be actively combining the management of our carers along with an exceptionally high-level service to our clients.
- There is a blend of recruiting and business development with our active clients and our established leads.
- As we are a small team, you will be exposed to all facets of the division including rostering, data integrity, liaising with clients building rapport and reporting.
- Adapts well to change, in fact you embrace it!
- Has the knack of providing solutions ensuring we're as efficient as we can be
- Exceptional time manager - discipline and structure are your forte
- Holds a genuine passion for people - nurturing and coaching are right up there
- Sees themselves more as an extrovert - loves networking and identifying opportunities
Ideally you have spent several years within the Aged Care and or Community Care sector with either agency or internal recruitment experience under your belt.
It's a busy role with many things "in the air" at the same so you'll need to be a master of multi tasking.
Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years industry experience - Aged or Community Care
- Understanding of modern awards - Exposure to IR legislation
- Available fulltime - Mon-Fri
- Familiar with margins, budgets and targets
- Intermediate to Advanced Word and Excel level
- Solid negotiation skills - ability to assist in closing out proposals
- Results driven
If you are looking to cement yourself or see this position as an opportunity to develop your career with a wonderful company who loves their people and you hold an Australian drivers licence, own transport and the right to work in Australia, in the first instance call Allan Wakefield on ******** 390 + click to reveal for a confidential discussion or alternatively follow the prompts to apply.
Please include a cover letter and your resume outlining the selection criteria
McArthur Aged Care (NSW) is experiencing significant growth with more Service Providers choosing McArthur Aged Care to provide temporary staffing to fill their ad hoc rosters, therefore we have a need [...]
Early Childhood Edcuation Teacher/Educational Leader Early Childhood Teachers who understand that creativity and imagination are as much part of the learning process as structured programs and play [...]
An opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join a well established Community Care NFP organisation based in Preston, with a client base across the north-western suburbs. You would be working [...]
McArthur is one of the most recognised and respected names in the Australian recruitment industry providing carers and recruitment solutions to the Aged and Disability Care sector for over 40 years. M [...]