If you're a commercial Property Manager looking for a new opportunity, hit apply now!
With over 50 years experience in powering the world of work with our recruiting expertise, Hays is the worlds' leading specialist recruitment firm. We are currently experiencing a high level of demand from a range of clients and are accepting expressions of interest for experienced office administrators with availability from May/June.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4 years of experience as a Property manager preferred
- Tertiary qualification in Property preferred but not essential
- Lease negotiating, auditing and interpretation
- Budgeting, reporting and strong financial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manager key stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- A variety of start dates dates
- Varying contract lengths from 3-12 months
- Attractive offices in convenient locations across the CBD
What you need to do now
Click 'apply now' to express interest or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Property contact Cassandra Grosso on******2233 + click to reveal .
Sell high-end property off the plan for a boutique Development company based in the heart of Canberra! Your new company An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Consultant to join a high [...]
Join a successful boutique consultancy in Canberra and manage projects in excess of $1 million. Your new company An exciting opportunity has arrived for a Client-Side Project Manager to join a [...]
Technological workspace innovators seeks' a Project Estimator for a series of transformational projects. Your new company If you seek a role that offers you the opportunity work on a series of [...]
Leasing Manager needed for State Gov organisation! Your new company An exciting position has arisen in the leasing team at a large State Government organisation. Your new role Carry out [...]