An exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced health professional within Rehabilitation.
Your new company
Our client specialises in providing a consistent, Australia-wide customised allied health and occupational consultancy service. Due to growth they have now partnered with another national health organisation to support in the service delivery of health services to the Australian National Defence Force.
Your new role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in Rehabilitation to work with some amazing people who defend Australia and its national interests in the Australian Defence Force.
Reporting into the Regional Rehabilitation Manager as the Rehabilitation Consultant you will be responsible for providing professional and pro-active occupational rehabilitation to eligible personnel with an injury or illness. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct rehabilitation assessments of Eligible Personnel to determine their capacity to undertake a rehabilitation program;
- Develop, deliver and maintain a rehabilitation program in line with Defence Policies and Procedures;
- Conduct discipline specific assessments in accordance with individual professional qualifications and complete related reports with clinical justifications as required;
- Identify and address barriers to effective and timely rehabilitation;
- Coordinate the delivery of services in support of an Eligible Person's rehabilitation program, including communication with all stakeholders, to effect a seamless experience and outcome;
- Provide regular reports to key stakeholders;
- Manage the preparation and distribution of regular reports;
- Participation in team meetings and staff training activities including prepare and assist in the provision of training other staff members at the direction of the Regional Rehabilitation Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Be a degree qualified health professional registered with the relevant body (AHPRA, ESSA or ASORC preferred)
- Previous experience in rehabilitation with occupational rehabilitation highly regarded
- National Police Check / Security check or able to obtain
- Motivated and a positive "can do" attitude
- Able to work independently
- Strong communication skills and the ability liaise with various stakeholders
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with;
- A competitive salary reflective of your level of relevant experience
- A very supportive organisation which offers a supportive working culture
- Ongoing development, training, and support
What you need to do now
If this position would be of interest, please click the "Apply Now" button to lodge your application or email your resume to Rachael at rac******@******.au + click to reveal alternatively call Rachael on ******6000 + click to reveal for a confidential discussion.
An exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced health professional within Rehabilitation. Your new company Our client specialises in providing a consistent, Australia-wide customised alli [...]
Senior Case Worker Senior Case Worker Role - Children and Families - Inner West Sydney location Senior Case Worker Senior Case Worker Role - Children and Families - Inner West Sydney location [...]
A 6 month contract based in Alice Springs for a Program Manager Your new company An established youth services provider who provide child protection and residential care services across the Nor [...]
Physio or OT Required in Campbelltown - Aged Care Opportunity Your new company This is a national organisation who specialise in aged care and disability. Their aim is to focus on delivering gr [...]