This position will report to the F&B; Supervisor, ensuring outstanding quality of beverage offerings and service.
- Prepare and serve a variety of coffee.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintain best practice in all aspects of service, adhering to procedures and processes as set out by management.
- General barista duties as required.
You are passionate about coffee and have a genuine interest in the coffee industry. You are commited about learning various coffee methodologies and technologies.
Unfortunately at this stage only applicants with Australian permanent residency or Citizenship will be able to be considered.
Skills & Experience:
- If you are relatively new to the industry - that's ok!
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in specialty coffee in Aus/NZ region.
- Excellent technical skills, high professionalism and attention to detail.
For an opportunity to discuss our client and this fantastic opportunity please contact Erika at JRM Hospitality | Sydney | ********1858 + click to reveal or APPLY NOW!
Sous Chef - Immediate start available - Remuneration: from $70k + super - Location: Sydney CBD Working in a talented and tight-knit kitchen team, this role is ideal for a chef looking to l [...]
Assistant Restaurant Manager - AMAZING REMUNERATION & TIPS - CONTEMPORARY CBD RESTAURANT - GREAT ASSISTANT MANAGER ROLE - OPPORTUNITY TO GROW WITHIN THE DYNAMIC BUSINESS This is an ama [...]
Assistant Manager | Bondi Beach Venue | Immediate Start - $65K SUPER TIPS BENEFITS - POPULAR BONDI BEACH VENUE | BUZZING VENUE - ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGE | TIGHT-KNIT TEAM - EXPERIENCED [...]
Sous Chef - Head Chef position - - Immediate start - - Starting as a sous chef on $70k super - moving up to Head Chef position by August with a salary increase to $80-85k super - - Loc [...]