Mining Industrial Trade Suppliers Pty Ltd (aka Safety MITS) is a dynamic Sydney and Newcastle based engineered sales and service organisation. Safety MITS is a market leader in the industrial supply and service of quality-engineered products that improve worker safety and reduce organisational risk. We are a rapidly growing company that is seeking the services of an experienced Internal Sales/Customer Service and Administration professional to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with technical sales experience who is wanting to join a company where there is opportunity to use your skills and influence the success of our organisation as it continues to grow it's local and overseas sales base.
Safety MITS is a family owned business that deals with major global market leaders in their own right. We are known for our exceptional product knowledge, technical ability and customer solution provisions.
- Answering incoming telephone calls.
- Managing and replying to incoming emails.
- Managing on-line promotional activities.
- Maintaining web sites and on-line content.
- Providing support our external sales team
- Entry of sales and purchase orders into our ERP Systems (MYOB and XERO).
- Liaising and ordering from key suppliers
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and key clients
- General Administration duties.
- Assist to the Managing Director.
- Adhoc office duties
- Work is highly independent, with minimum instruction or supervision.
- High attention to detail is required.
- Make decisions based on sound judgment and strong ethics.
- Effective resource management skills required.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of engineering based products and processes that flow through a distribution business would be highly regarded.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Assist the external sales team in servicing the customer base and business needs of the market.
- Interface with the sales force, customers and suppliers.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years related experience in customer service.
- Technical product sales background would be highly regarded but not a pre-requisite.
- Strong communication & excellent phone manner, written, interpersonal and diagnostic skills.
- Excellent PC application skills, i.e. Xero, MYOB, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to support team objectives and company philosophies.
- Social Media BLOG experience.
- Willingness to learn.
Bakery assistants needed for a busy bakery in NambuccaHeads. We are looking for someone who value hard-work, honesty andresponsibility. The job is on acasual basis so you must be flexible with your t [...]
Hi all, I’m an apprentice roof plumber looking for extra work. I’m extremely keen: no job is too big or small; I’m willing to go the extra mile for my client’s satisfaction. For any enquiries, [...]
Urgent Busy cafe at north shore area looking for an experienced barista Full time position including weekends Early morning and afternoon shifts available Must have experience Reilable and [...]
WE DO THE HOUSE RENOVATION IN CAMPBELLTOWN REGION, NOW WE NEED 2 MEN WORKING CALL 0470 - 489 - 626 [...]