- Help desk and payroll processing experience highly regarded
- Glen Waverley location | close to train station | working holiday visa ok!
- Join an award-winning workplace | one of AFR's 50 most innovative companies
As a Payroll Support Specialist, you will be part of a newly created team of 10 on a 3-month fixed term contract focussed on providing the highest quality support assistance, technical support and training to our Payroll clients (Small-to-Medium Businesses) across a range of payroll products.
Following a thorough induction and training period, you and your team will ensure users are realising the full benefits of their chosen Payroll software by eliminating barriers and giving advice on software best practice.
- Provide expert payroll support and advice engendering market-leading customer advocacy results with in Contact Centre Environment
- Proactive calling to our client base to Onboard with Single Touch Payroll (STP)
- Upskill and empower our customers and partners
Australian born and bred, they are now a multinational corporation who have managed to maintain humble and grounded. They pride themselves on their inclusiveness and corporate & community responsibility and provide their customers support 7 days a week with call centres based right here in Aus. What do they do exactly? Easy – online accounting software for tax, payroll, super and more!
Key requirements and about YOU:
- Minimum foundational knowledge of Australian Payroll practices
- Experience in customer facing roles, ideally that blend elements of business and technical assistance. Roles supporting payroll, tax and accounting would be highly regarded
- Customer centric. Builds rapport, understands customer requirements and position
In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package (pro-rata), a supportive team and leadership within one of the most sort after companies in the country! This is a temporary position commencing on 29th May for 3 months. We will be looking to start contacting successful applicants the week of 29th April! If this resonates with you, please APPLY NOW or for further information, please contact Jade Holden on ********4407 + click to reveal .
- Cremorne location with parking available!! - Working Holiday Visas Accepted - Monday - Friday sales role | No weekends | Fun environment Interview n [...]
- Attractive Salary up to $100,000 super - Melbourne's South-Eastern Suburbs - Successful leading dental company This is a successful and growing Australian and privately owned company who [...]
- Excellent career progression opportunities! - South-West and CBD office locations - $150K - $180K salary - based on experience SMAART Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for MOR. MOR c [...]
- Onsite parking | close to train and tram stations - Unique product offering ,businesses to buy bulk energy from wind and solar farms - 70k salary, easy to achieve targets & $200 bonus each mon [...]