Trojan Recruitment Group
- Largest manufacturers of whitegood appliances
- Day shifts on a 9 day fortnight
- Ongoing work for suitable candidates
Trojan Recruitment Group is an innovative and expanding national recruitment company who is a true market leader in providing labour hire and permanent employment opportunities. We pride ourselves on being good people to deal with which is why we have a diverse and loyal client base and committed workforce.
Trojan Recruitment Group is working in partnership with a leading Australian manufacturer located in the Western suburbs. There is currently an opportunity available for a production worker who has previous experience working on a fast paced assembly line.
Duties will include basic building and wiring of products on an assembly line.
In this ongoing position your duties will include
- Using pneumatic air tools to assemble components
- Working on a fast paced assembly line
- Quality assurance
- Machine operation
- Packing of end product
- General cleaning and housekeeping
The successful candidate must have:
- Current resume with 2 contactable work references
- Proven and recent experience in assembly
- Experience in a similar production environment
- Experienced in the use of pneumatic hand tools (air tools)
- Be available to work day shift (6.30am - 3.30pm)
- Current drivers license and reliable transport
- Participate in drug and alcohol testing if required
If you are a team player with a work ethic that shows drive, initiative, and attention to detail, you will be rewarded with good working conditions, an attractive pay rate and an opportunity to work in a leading Australian manufacturing company.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please submit your resume by clicking 'Apply'.
Trojan Rail provides recruitment and labour hire solutions throughout the Rail industry in multiple states. We specialise in the placement of high quality temporary, contract and permanent staff throu [...]
Trojan Recruitment group has multiple opportunities for the right candidate's to work in warehousing and stores in our client's dynamic teams. Bring your 'can do' attitude, demonstrated reliability an [...]
We are currently sourcing an Administrator/Front Counter person for one of our Global Logistics client based in Eagle Farm (Airport Location). Start date is on the 17th May 2019 (ongoing casual role). [...]
Are you seeking part time hours. Can do flexible shifts, day or afternoon? We are recruiting for experienced Forklift Drivers to work for a logistics freight forwarding provider located in the Gold [...]