Document Controller required for Tier 1 contractor in Sydney CBD - work on a major rail project
Your new company
Our client are a Tier 1 contractor who specialise in rail projects. They have recognised an important need for an experienced Document Controller to join them at their Sydney CBD Office location.
Your new role
Reporting into the Document Control Manager, you will:
- Manage the implementation of the contractual and financial procedures for the project.
- Ensure accurate and up to date cost control reporting of projects.
- Coordination with the site teams.
- Manage project claims, EOT, and variations.
- Produce, issue and monitor progress claims to clients.
- Procurement of subcontractors and suppliers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience as a Document Controller and DC systems.
- Experience with Aconex is a must.
- Experience working on large construction projects.
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to $100K super.
- Sydney CBD location - minutes walk from Central Station.
What you need to do now
Apply now or please call Amy Phillips on 02******2260 + click to reveal or email your up to date resume to amy******@******.au + click to reveal
Now Recruiting an experienced TEKLA Steel Detailer Your new company Now seeking a Senior TEKLA steel detailer to join a company south of Perth. Working on large commercial projects you will joi [...]
Onsite WHS officer required for Alexandria. New build residential project. Start ASAP. High-end apartments Your new company Residential developer is currently recruiting for an experienced sit [...]
Now Recruiting an experienced Commercial Construction Project Manager with High rise experience. Your new company Local builder is seeking to employ a Project Manager to bolster their managemen [...]
Senior Contract Administrator required. Based in Ryde. Excellent hourly rate. Long term contract. Your new company This leading tier two building company are currently recruiting for an experi [...]