We are looking for an all-round cafe staff to join our team in the cafe. Our cafe is located near the corner of Collins St. and Queen St. in Melbourne CBD.
- Office hours trade that allows you to start early and finish early.
- The job will require you to be an all-round cafe staff with a can-do attitude. Prepare food such as sandwiches and toasts, make coffee and lots of customer interaction.
A great candidate for us:
- would have previous experience working in cafe and restaurant.
- would have experience in handling food.
- would be able to make coffee.
- would show professionalism as work and love interacting with people.
We have built a great working environment within a small team that always have each other back. We offer great remuneration and support for our team members. If you like to join our family, please don't hesitate to send over your resume.
We are seeking In-Store person in Noble Park. Working time starts from 5pm and finish in late night. Duties and Responsibilities: Cash handling Food preparation Pizza cutting Dispatch Pizzas a [...]
Perfect Admin Position for University Student Open to any suitable candidate Flexible hours Must have pleasant phone manner Must be computer literate and tech/social media savvy Good with num [...]
Cooking authentic family style food 3 nights a week 4 hrs a night from 4-8 pm. Pay is $25 per hour. As well as cooking you will be expected to support the front of house by covering a 15 minute break, [...]
Hi there, If you are hard working and dedicated to your work, we have a job as assistant to our butcher to help him and also do sale and customer service to our shop. This is a Halal Meat Shop And [...]