Hays Office Support
12 Month position in the Government to an Admin with Insurance and Workers Comp experience in Chatswood
Your new company
This government-based division is responsible for a range of functions and services inclusive
of putting all the details of new developments into the body's mapping and property/rating Systems, which enables the rest of the organisation to do their jobs.
Your new role
As the Administrative Support Officer your duties will be:
- Act as both the internal workers compensation/return to work officer as well as managing a range of other council insurance areas
- Role is both an admin role, an employee and public facing role.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful applicant you will possess:
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills, including an ability to engage and influence acceptable commercial outcomes.
- Experience in risk management of a complex portfolio.
- Sound experience in Return to Work, rehabilitation and Workers' Compensation management.
- Sound understanding of risk management principles.
- WorkCover accreditation as a Return to Work Coordinator.
- Commitment to high level customer service.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a high-volume work area.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Current NSW Class C Driver's Licence.
- Awareness of and commitment to the principles of Work Health and Safety (WHS) and a commitment to attend relevant training.
- Awareness of and commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
What you'll get in return
- You will be offered an attractive salary of $35 per hour super
- Gain experience working in the Government
- Gain experience working for a vibrant team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or similar, click 'apply now' or forward your resume to Vivin.Edwi******@******.au + click to reveal . For any questions relating to this role please contact Viv on*****9854 + click to reveal .
Office Administrator - Attractive Salary | Dandenong Location - Permanent Opportunity | Immediate Start - Renowned consumer goods organisation Experienced administration assistant required [...]
Brokers Assistant - Monday to Friday Role - Mackay Based - ASAP Start Your new company Operating in the Mackay region for over 20 years, my client is locally and independently owned and [...]
- Start work immediately - Role based in the Sutherland Shire - Parking onsite Sales Administrator Your new company Great opportunity to join well established manufacturing company based in th [...]
- Start work immediately - Close to station - 4 days a week Administration Officer Your new company Great opportunity to work part time within the aviation industry. Your new role Your day [...]