We're a family owned business based in Tennyson/Rocklea looking to hire a new employee who is enthusiastic.
We're a family owned business based in Tennyson/Rocklea looking to hire a new employee who is enthusiastic, wants to do their best every day, become a valued member of a team and someone who wants ongoing job security. We recognise that we ALL contribute to the company's success - our business grows because we work together effectively and we keep our customers happy.
Right now there are a hundred driving jobs on the internet.
What makes this job different? Well probably not much if we’re honest but here is our offering – if it sounds like you then send us your application – we don’t muck about – if you’ve got what we’re looking for we will be in touch straightaway.
To be considered for this role here’s what you’re offering us: -
- Current MSIC card and accessibility to all terminals at Port of Brisbane
- Experienced as a HC or MC driver (1 year+ is suitable)
- Sound geographical knowledge of Brisbane, the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
- A good driving record although there may have been a few mishaps along the way (we've all done it!).
- Road ranger gearbox experience
- Ability to cope with change – days and routes are planned but sometimes this gets out of our control. You can’t be a princess – we need you to adapt to change easily and without fuss
- A commitment to customer service – you will be working with some of our key customers so your attitude is important
- You’re a good communicator – we’re not mind readers – tell us the issue, problem or challenge and we’ll work with you to sort it
- You have initiative and aren’t afraid to use it – don’t tell us when you’re 100kms away you have a flat tyre and expect us to sort it without your input. This only works when we work as a team.
- You’re a team player – no one person carries this business. EVERYONE contributes to the success or failure of what we do
What we’re offering: -
- A permanent full-time role – above award hourly rate; 38-50 hours each week – whatever is your preference
- Morning or afternoon shift available
- Local work only – no long distance required
- Variety – no chance to get bored of the same old same old
- Everyone makes a contribution – we don’t know it all – if you know a better way then tell us we want to hear it
What else do we expect: -
- The truth – don’t tell us what you think we want to hear – if you only want to work 40 hours a week then tell us – all good with us
- We hire adults not children – be a grown-up & take responsibility for your actions
- Weekend work – 1 shift every other weekend (Sat morning or Sunday afternoon as an example)
If any of the above has grabbed your attention please email us your resume ASAP. Please ONLY apply if you have a MSIC.
We look forward to talking with you soon!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- HC or MC License (Required)
- MSIC (Preferred)
Truck Driver/Labourer required to complete a variety of tasks including the below but not limited to the below tasks. Truck Driver/Labourer required to complete a variety of tasks including the b [...]
This position will see you carrying out multiple deliveries per day throughout Melbourne suburbs and surrounding areas, loading and unloading on site using a forklift. Job Summary This position [...]
Looking for a delivery Driver for a newly created Role. About the business and the role We are a busy manufacturing company based in Tullamarine, we are seeking a driver for full time work. [...]
We are a small business specialising in importing and distributing a range of gourmet foods throughout Sydney, Canberra and surroundings. We are currently looking for a motivated individual to assist [...]