Page Personnel Finance & Accounting
Complete an important project to rectify long-service-leave over/under payments.
Pull information from the payroll system, dump into Excel to collate to a useable format and compare data.
Create reports for management, locate affected personnel and complete actions to resolve discrepancies.
Located in the Perth CBD, our client is a top mining services firm with interests both locally and internationally.
You'll work in a corporate office, amongst passionate and hard-working individuals and close to public transport options.
The manager you'll report to will offer full autonomy for this role - you'll be asked to complete the responsibilities off your own back!
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Pulling payroll data (RE: LSL payments/calculations) from the ERP system and dumping into Excel
- Manipulating and analysing this data to understand the affected parties and monies outstanding
- Creating reports to demonstrate to management the outcome of your analysis
- Facilitating the process of actually rectifying incorrect payment of LSL to the affected parties (both current and past employees)
To be considered for and successful in this role, you will:
- Be an exceptional user of Excel
- Ideally offer experience in leave audits or data analysis and reporting
- Consider yourself a strong communicator and confident to call affected parties, as part of this role
- Come with experience using a large ERP system
- Be confident to work autonomously and back the accuracy of your work
In return you will:
- Align with a top mining services firm for a solid period of 1 - 2 months against project needs
- Have opportunity to work on further projects/work from the organisation, of a similar ilk moving forward
- Sit in a dynamic, high-performing team
- Get to work autonomously and find ultimate self-satisfaction against the outcomes achieved
- Work in sparkling corporate offices in the heart of the Perth CBD
- Be well remunerated for your efforts
- Have access to flexible working arrangements
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jessica Shakes on ********6416 + click to reveal .