Hays Resources & Mining
Labourers required for mine site roles in Mount Isa - physically demanding role with view to long term career
Your new company
With operational sites in Queensland and across Australia, this mining house ensures strategic forward planning approaches are taken to its mining methods.
Your new role
Working as part of a team within a smelting environment you will be responsible for duties including but not limited to:
- Matte Tapping
- Collecting samples
- Furnace work
- Assisting with maintenance work
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will be a physically fit, hard working individual capable of working in a hot environment.
You will have the ability to pass a full functional medical and complete inductions prior to starting. This is a residential position in Mount Isa.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be provided with full training and ongoing work in Mount Isa on 4/4 roster.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to meg******@******.au + click to reveal , or call us now ******1121 + click to reveal .
- Open Pit Metalliferous Mine - Rewarding Remuneration - FIFO or DIDO Townsville An emerging QLD miner requires a Senior Mine Engineer to act as their technical lead for their open pit mine Your [...]
- Mechanical Infrastructure Projects - Coordinate Construction Crews - Rewarding Daily Rate An international mining company requires a Construction Supervisor to oversee their civil projects. [...]
- International Mining House - Mobile Fleet Focus - DIDO Mackay/Townsville or Residential Open Cut Coal mine in the Bowen Basin requires a Mechanical Engineer, DIDO Mackay/Townsville or resident [...]
- International Mining House - Rewarding Remuneration - Residential to North QLD Leading Coal Mining Company requires an Electrical Engineer for their residential operation in North QLD. Your ne [...]