Protection Engineering Pty Ltd is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform daily in a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be on of our ambassadors and your foremost responsibility will be to assist customers, stakeholders and staff members with directions or any appropriate information or administration assistance that they need while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
You will be required to attend to your duties in a professionally polite manner and forward enquiries the respective departments if required. Also, you will need to perform various office desk duties including filing, handling and re-directing mail, and the like.
To be a successful Administrative Assistant, you should have a pleasant personality,as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Your Responsibilities will include (and not limited to):
·Answer telephone enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner Provide internal staff with professional administrative support including taking accurate and properly detailed messages, word processing duties, attending to routine correspondence and when required prepare written reports
- Collect reporting test sheets from Technicians and Testers
- Collecting and Typing service reports and recommendations
- Setting up new job folders and documentation
- General office / administration duties as required(E.g. Filing, documenting and data entry work)
- Where needed, assisting the accounts team
Your Essential Attributes will be:
- Ability to prioritise, organise and manage multiple concurrent tasks effectively
- Ability to work productively/professionally within a team and autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure with high attention to detail
- Problem Solving Skills and an exceptional can-do-attitude with development in positive client/Customer Relationship
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Communication Skills - both oral and written
- Professional attitude and appearance, proactive, punctual and reliable
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role and sound proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-one experience with office equipment
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- High school certifications and additional credentials is a plus.
- A Vibrant nature
If you are motivated, self-confident and meet the requirements to this position please forward your resume and application letter with proper reference position via email to
The General Manager ksi******@******.au + click to reveal copy to
mpi******@******.au + click to reveal
We currently have a casual retail sales position available for Saturdays and holiday cover. Our business sells home renovation products - paint, tiles, flooring, carpets, plumbing and trade-related [...]
Due to an increase in tutoring demand, LearnMate Tutoring Pty Ltd are looking to hire professional, engaging and enthusiastic high school & university graduates for immediate start. Applicants must ha [...]
Kangaringa Station is a fresh produce and livestock enterprise located 50kms from Keith SA. Our Business is currently seeking an experienced and motivate mechanic. The successful applicant must hav [...]
Looking for painters with experience full time job We pay every week Call tam on ******5777 + click to reveal [...]