Looking for a Driver/Warehouse to start immediately out of Wetherill Park.
- Loading delivery vehicles and delivering goods in a safe and timely manner.
- Exceptional customer service skills (this includes maintaining a friendly, tidy, and professional appearance)
- General warehousing duties including cleaning stock
- Maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the warehouse and vehicle
- Being a supportive and reliable team member
- Ability to follow instructions carefully
- A fork lift licence is an advantage but not essential
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Applicants must have a current,
Australian driver’s licence and be confident driving Manual. You won't necessarily need industry experience, just confidence, initiative, enthusiasm, and the ability to work hard. Good knowledge of Sydney’s roads is important. Applications via indeed only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
Job Type and Category
Work hours are from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm Monday to Friday
There is no overtime with this position.
Must be able to manually handle 20 kg Drums
PREMIER ONE PRODUCTS is a wholly family owned Australian company that was established in 1994. Initially started with the aim of offering the transport industry a higher quality range of cleaning chemicals and a more superior level of face to face customer service, PREMIER ONE PRODUCTS has diversified into many different areas of industry whilst continuing to maintain and improve our product quality and customer service.
PREMIER ONE PRODUCTS has evolved over the years into one of the most recognised and trusted suppliers of high performance cleaning chemicals as well as other related industrial supplies.
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PREMIER ONE PRODUCTS has a diverse range of high quality products such as:
- Our PREMIER ONE range of premium, high quality industrial, vehicle, workshop, cleaning chemicals and products,
- Our PREMIER ONE range of commercial, janitorial and washroom cleaning chemicals and products,
- Spill containment products and absorbents,
- P.P.E. – personal protection equipment and safety wear.
PREMIER ONE PRODUCTS have a diverse range of clients in many industries, including:
- Transport and freight companies,
- Environmental waste and recycling,
- Automotive mechanical and smash repair,
- Equipment and access hire companies,
- Earthmoving and Demolition companies,
- Engineering and manufacturing,
- Mining industry,
- Government departments and council depots,
- Concrete and asphalt companies,
- Bus and coach companies,
- Hospitality industry.
At PREMIER ONE PRODUCTS our customer service is reliable and friendly and we continue to offer a face to face service to our customers with our team of sales representatives as well as through our Australia-wide network of distributors and resellers. At PREMIER ONE PRODUCTS our slogan is “WHERE SERVICE STILL EXISTS…” We do our best to make sure that we never lose sight of the fact that our reputation has been built on our great customer service.
OUR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & QUALITY
Our Premier One range of high performance cleaning chemicals are all manufactured in Sydney, Australia to the highest possible standards and in accordance with the latest Global Harmoni
Truck Driver/Labourer required to complete a variety of tasks including the below but not limited to the below tasks. Truck Driver/Labourer required to complete a variety of tasks including the b [...]
This position will see you carrying out multiple deliveries per day throughout Melbourne suburbs and surrounding areas, loading and unloading on site using a forklift. Job Summary This position [...]
Looking for a delivery Driver for a newly created Role. About the business and the role We are a busy manufacturing company based in Tullamarine, we are seeking a driver for full time work. [...]
We are a small business specialising in importing and distributing a range of gourmet foods throughout Sydney, Canberra and surroundings. We are currently looking for a motivated individual to assist [...]