Hoxlp Recruitment & Staffing
- Exposure to a well-established company
- Pre-internship training provided
- Sydney Based
Location: Sydney, NSW
Length: 3-4 Days/week (flexible)
Duration: 12 weeks
Remuneration: Monetary Stipend / Travel Allowance / Meal Allowance
Client & opportunity:
Our client is looking for an intern who is responsible for gaining experience and support in executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
(You will be given training of the following but should have basic knowledge of the same.)
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube,
Flicker, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
- Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation.
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that their company profiles are accurate and up-to date.
- Posting updates to the Company Facebook account (under supervision from a Director)
- Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns
- Work with directors to implement other channel-specific campaigns (e.g. uploading photos to Flickr, videos to YouTube, etc)
- Identifying areas where clients and businesses can reduce tax, make claims and increase profit
- Possessing strong knowledge of tax law and statutory regulations
- Understanding financial landscape and market trends
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
- A proactive, service-focussed attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally;
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
- An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss;
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
What you will gain:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and train for Digital Marketing skills.
- A professional reference letter/letter of recommendation from the company.
- Get a chance to have insights on working with a well-established Australian firm.
We are a multinational Graduate employability consultancy with a vision to make affordable professional work placement a reality for all students. Visit our website(www.hoxlp.com) for more information.
- Beneficial in university credits
- 3-6 months Internship
- International student visa holder also eligible to apply for this position
- Internship cost applies
- Payment Plans Available
- Exposure to a well-established company - Pre-internship training provided - Melbourne Based Location: Melbourne, VIC Length: 3-4 Days/week (flexible) Duration: 12 weeks Client & o [...]
- Exposure to a well-established company - Pre-internship training provided - Melbourne Based Location: Melbourne, VIC Length: 3-4 Days/week (flexible) Duration: 12 weeks [...]
- Work in Australian Firm - Work under supervision of project manager - Pre-internship training provided Our client based in Melbourne is currently looking for enthusiastic and creative Web d [...]
- Australian Experience - Work from Home - Proper training provided Job Details: Position: Career Coach Internship Duration: 10hr/week (12 weeks) Location: WFH (Work from Home) W [...]