Hays Trades & Labour
Hays Trades and Labour are currently looking for experienced posi track operators for a large civil pipework project north of the Perth CBD.
You will be working for a leading civil contractor within the industry. The role will begin within the next two weeks and will initially run for a period of approximately 3 months.You will be paid on a penalty rate and there will also be a daily travel allowance along with a meal allowance at 9.5 hours.
It is essential that you meet the following requirements at a very minimum. You will need to have:
- A construction white card
- At least 3 years experience within the civil industry on a posi track bobcat
- Experience loading trucks
- Experience back-filling and compacting trenches
- The ability to read plans
- Two recent references
- The ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen
In return for your experience you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate along with the possibility of more work for the right candidate.
If this great opportunity sounds like it may be of interest to you, please send your resume to me at nki******@******.au + click to reveal
Have you always wanted to have the opportunity to work for your local council? Your new company Hays Recruitment are currently seeking experienced HR Licensed Waste Truck drivers. This is a loc [...]
- Strong Career Opportunities - Leadership Experience is Essential - Call Matthew David on 0490432863 Leading Hand A-Grade Electrician required to join an up and coming contractor on FT basis i [...]
- Immediate Start - Permanent Role | Opportunity for growth - Overtime Available Maintenance Plumbers Needed ASAP call Stacey on 0490432849 Your new company Our client is looking for a hardwor [...]
- Are you an experienced Window/Door Fabricator? - Do you see yourself working towards a permanent role? - Full time | Temp to Perm Your new company Our client is a commercial fabrications and g [...]