Hays Contact Centres
Australian Capital Territory
An exciting leadership position to join a motivated team in a centrally located Government agency
Your new company
This government agency is responsible for development and delivery of programs to improve government processes to benefit Australians.
Your new role
This role sits within the Corporate Services Division that delivers and develops strategies and services to maintain standards across the department.
You will be managing a team of staff who support internal stakeholders and deal with a high volume of queries on a daily basis.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide a range of HR, administrative and operational support functions.
- Provide high quality,
accurate and consistent HR advice, maintaining high-level customer service to all stakeholders.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of and compliance with relevant legislation and policy frameworks
- Manage complex customer enquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Allocate ServiceNow cases/tasks to team members, considering complexity and workload.
- Set priorities and ensure quality output for the work area. Support less experienced team members to achieve goals by providing guidance and quality assurance.
- Address urgent and escalated enquiries, and discuss with the Assistant Director where necessary.
- Delivery of projects and tasks allocated by the Assistant Director.
- Work under limited direction with opportunity for autonomy and accountability in interpreting policy and the application of practices and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience in Real Time Management, Workforce Managing, Reporting and People Management. Previous experience managing or leading a team in a contact centre environment is essential, as well as exposure to HR policies within APS.
What you'll get in return
This is a NOG contract that offers opportunities to take ownership of the role and develop the team, as well as view for career progression. You will become a part of a small team and be supported by management, and be given the opportunity to make it your own.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Contact Centre | Brisbane CBD Fringe | Long Term Contract | March Start | Aged Care Industry Your new company This Government Department is focused on providing a safe environment to a range of [...]
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced administrators to join a friendly government department Your new company This is a busy ACT Government department who is looking to on board eage [...]
- Amazing earning potential $$$ - Join an established and recommended organisation - Amazing office culture and exciting area of sales Are you a Leader in the Sales industry looking for an exciti [...]
- $29.10 per hour - Full time role - 37.5 hours per week - Brisbane Southbank Your new company Our client is seeking experienced customer service professionals to join their established team o [...]