Aurora Energy Research
Aurora Energy Research is a young, dynamic and fast-growing energy analytics company. We provide optimisation solutions and data-driven analytics on European and global energy markets that helps our clients navigate the global energy transformation.
Founded in 2013, Aurora is now a thriving, rapidly-growing company of over 90 staff with offices in Oxford, Berlin and Sydney. Demand for our services – spanning subscription research and consultancy – is immense, in Australia and abroad. We currently serve over 200 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, and we expect to grow beyond 150 staff over the next 18 months.
Based in our Sydney office,
we are looking for a proactive Office Coordinator who is used to multitasking and managing multiple diaries. A computer literate self-starter who can use their initiative, working well both on their own and as part of a team, with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
An organised and competent professional with strong communication skills, undertaking a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks, you will be confident dealing with individuals at all levels and have the ability to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient, adding maximum value to the Sydney office.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience within a dynamic and innovative environment, where individuals thrive on change.
- Administrative/reception duties
- Complex diary management and travel arrangement support for the Australian team
- Day to day office management, including managing all office supplies and developing effective relationships with all suppliers
- Management of Client meetings
- Support with the preparation and coordination of commercial documentation
- Management reporting, including financial reporting, producing month end operational reports
- IT & equipment support, creating new user system accounts and equipment setup for new joiners
- Company governance, including ensuring compliance with all company and client privacy and security protocols
- Support to all areas of the business and consultants
- Proven secretarial, project management & administrative experience with at least two years previous experience in an administrative role
- Confident in interacting with others
- Excellent written skills to assist in document preparation and e-mail communications
- Be a self-motivated individual and a real team player with the empathy and drive to succeed and work autonomously when necessary
- Excellent time management, administration and organisational skills
- Excellent MS skills particularly Outlook (diary management), MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude, with the want to deliver outstanding work on everything
- Willingness to proactively take on new tasks
- Ability to use initiative, forward think and work under pressure
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the services and management of the office
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Adaptable, flexible and open to learning
The successful candidate would start as soon as possible. We will review applications as they are received.
Applicants should send their CV and a brief cover letter, stating your earliest possible start date.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]