BG FINANCIAL GROUP
- Opportunity to work with a successful team
- Bright and spacious office layout
- Great career prospects with plenty of personal and professional development
Sydney Chartered firm with a director that promotes a professional and productive work culture, with ample opportunity for all staff to participate in both internal and external professional and "soft skills" training sessions. A friendly team culture is encouraged through regular social events such as team outings, firm functions, lunches and annual retreats.
We currently require an experienced Business Services Senior / Supervisor to join the team.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
• The preparation and review of financial statements and tax returns for individuals, trusts, SMSFs and small to medium-sized businesses.
• Providing tax advice and ensuring compliance for GST, CGT & Div 7A
• Working closely with the director to ensure budgets are adhered to
• Assisting junior staff with their queries and Undergraduate/CA studies
• Sound experience with SMSF's
• Liaising with clients on a regular basis and assisting them with any needs or enquiries they may have
To be successful in this role you will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 year experience in business services in a CA/CPA firm
- Desirable knowledge of Xero and Class Super is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. A high level of written and spoken English is essential for this role
- Experience in monitoring junior staff
- Must be an Australian permanent resident/citizen
It is envisaged you have at least 5-6 year proven experience within professional practice and have completed either CA/CPA studies. You will be looking to joining an organisation that show's awareness for their staff and the community around them, and to cement your career in a sociable yet professional workplace. There is definitely opportunity for future progression within this firm.
Application by Email only. NO agency calls please.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]