Frontline Services Pty Ltd
About the business and the role
Frontline Services is an ICT consultancy specialising in delivering exceptional business outcomes through the application of best-fit business processes, supported by leading edge information technology.
Success in this 1 - 3 Month Contract role will see you combining your technical skills with excellent customer service and organisational skills as you will be engaging with our end customers designing, installing and supporting a variety of telecommunications and networking solutions including analogue and SIP phone services, PABX environments and well as troubleshooting, install and configuration of network infrastructure such as routers, switches, wireless devices, firewalls and WAN optimisers.
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Set up service for customers, installing, connecting, testing or adjusting equipment
• Ongoing maintenance support and service.
• Ability to produce quality configuration and support documentation
• Adherence with company and customer ICT support and change management processes and policies
Skills and experience
• Customer friendly attitude
• Knowledge of modem/routers/switches
• Current Cisco CCNA certification required
• A sound understanding of telecommunication network and network products including Digital and IP telephone systems
• Previous experience in installing PABX telephone systems essential, with knowledge of NEC systems preferred
• Experience in installing SIP, VOIP & Hosted System
• Good fault finding skills
Job benefits and perks
For the successful candidate, you will be part of a team who are constantly striving to deliver outstanding customer service and technology solutions to our clients
Our office is located in the busy and vibrant Leederville with easy access to trains and buses.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- How many years' experience do you have as a network engineer?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]