We are seeking an experience bookkeeper to manage the accounts of a growing construction company based in Gladesville.
The role will see you involved in all aspects of the business accounts from accounts payable and receivable, preparing weekly and monthly internal reports, payroll and general data entry.
We have a young and dynamic team and enjoy a great business culture with social team events.
The following attributes are essential:
- Positive attitude and willing to work in a team
- Ability to work independently
- An organised attitude to work
- Microsoft office skills - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum 3 years in bookkeeping roles
- Experience using Xero
The following is not essential but would be an advantage:
- Experience using Cheops accounting software
It is expected that the role will be approx 16-20 hours per week but our only requirement for how those hours are split is that you are in 2 days a week with a minimum of 4 hours on each of those days. Could suit a parent looking for work during school hours.
Unless you have Cheops experience, we are going to provide training so are only looking for applicants who are looking for a long term position
The role is available to commence in February 2019.
Please send applications to [email protected]
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience completing Business Activity Statements (BAS)?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]