The Lucy Rose Clinic
At The Lucy Rose Clinic, we are truly passionate about what we do, helping people discover the underlying causes of their ill health, so they can enjoy life to the fullest.
We are currently looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager with clinical experience to grow and develop our team of passionate health professionals. This role is not for the faint-hearted, it leads our national team and has a large people management and coaching component. It also has responsibility for the clinic's performance across sales, clinical proficiency, profitability and resources.
About the role:
- Lead, coach and develop a high performing team of Practitioners in various locations across Australia,
ensuring that we provide the best possible care to our clients
- Manage the clinic group’s P&L;, strategic direction and operational needs
- Contribute as member of the Leadership Team, championing change initiatives, a culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- Identifying the underlying cause of problems and the development of new services and solutions in response to customer needs and expectations
- Contribute to the development and execution of clinical training programs
- Contribute to the strategic planning and management of the corporate services with the agility to change direction as the needs of the business transform
About the person:
- Registered Naturopath with at least ten years' post registration clinical experience
- Previous service delivery management experience
- Place high value on making meaningful contribution to the growth of our team and the well-being of our clients
- Team player and committed to supporting and working alongside with a team of experienced clinicians
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and problem-solving skills
- Proven clear, concise and informative written communication skills, report writing, presentation, correspondence and other types of materials
- Ability to work independently to manage own role and responsibility in a varied work environment
- Reasonable knowledge of case management technology and systems
- willingness to travel to different clinic locations
- Self motivated and have a fun, positive, solution-minded attitude
- Passion for health and for being part of a collaborative team
The right candidate will be provided with training across all aspects of the business including clinical protocols, our systems and the diagnostics we use.
Excellent remuneration and benefits on offer for the right person.
If this sounds like you, please send through SEEK, your CV and include the following in your cover letter:
- Relevant experience and other experience that makes you the best candidate for the role
- Your passions and interests as a people leader
- Address all the points above
Respectfully, no agencies at this time.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a practice manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]