Ausuntech Energy QLD
Ausuntech Energy is a dynamic and professional organisation specialising in solar PV systems (solar electricity) and energy efficient home improvement products.
Key responsibilities for this full-time position include:
- Installation of solar PV systems for residential and commercial projects.
- Upgrading pre-existing solar PV systems.
- Audits on solar PV systems and compliance analysis.
- Fault finding/diagnosis of solar PV system issues and problem solving.
- Maintenance of solar PV systems and completing maintenance reports.
- Scheduling and undertaking customer site visits.
- Review job files and compliance documentation.
- Undertaking site inspections.
- General paperwork (Basic electrical notification forms)
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience or completed min of 100 jobs independently as CEC installer
- Firm understanding of and experience in latest compliance requirements and practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of various inverter configurations and setup.
- Comprehensive knowledge of solar module configuration and array design.
- Ability to work around complex designs and offer configuration solutions when required.
- A positive and "can do" attitude.
- Great telephone manner and enjoy helping customers.
- Neat presentation and customer-focused.
- Excellent time management, reporting and computing skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
The successful candidate with require the following licences:
- A Grade Electrician Licence.
- CEC Install and Design Accreditation.
- White Card.
- Working at Heights Certificate.
- Drivers Licence (manual)
The successful applicant is will be offered the following:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Company bonus
- A company vehicle
- Growth with the company
If you're ready to start earning the figures you command, submit your resume to [email protected] with your name and living state as email subject and successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]