Aquiba Pty Ltd
Digital water metering has emerged as a leading IoT application and Australian utilities have been actively trialling technology and preparing for volume deployments.
Aquiba designs and manufactures advanced digital water meters and is building a product development team to take on the world.
This position will appeal to you if you are seeking a challenging role within an expanding product development team, working with state of the art integrated radios and advanced flow sensor technology.
You will be expected to deliver high-quality embedded code, contribute to overall application and system design and support the implementation of firmware systems, process and policy.
This position is based in Brisbane (Northern suburbs).
- Embedded firmware design and development.
- Developing and testing new prototypes and functionality.
- Technical specification development.
- Proactive contribution to product development process and systems.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science discipline.
- Fluent in C for embedded devices.
- Exposure to bootloaders assembler.
- ARM processors (pref. Cortex M series).
- Low power radio integration.
- Real time operating systems.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Excellent documentation and writing skills.
- Excellent time management and task prioritisation.
- Experience integrating cellular radios.
- Exposure to communications protocols: UDP, MQTT, CoAP, LWM2M
- Optimisation for battery operation.
- Serial protocols and digital/analogue peripherals.
- Algorithm development and digital signal processing.
- Ability to read schematics and use electronic test equipment.
- High reliability design principles.
- Experience in Quality Assured organisations (ISO9001).
If you are excited by the prospect of a challenging development role in a fast-moving new product sector we want to hear from you.
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]