Fruit and Vegetable Shop Assistant
Duties will include
- Store preparation and set up. Prep work involves cutting and wrapping, fruit and vegetable merchandising, opening store, fresh produce receiving and truck unloading.
- Customer Service. Must demonstrate good communication skills and is able to provide customer assist and information.
- Stock management. Refrigerating stock, prep for next day, general cleaning
- Pre packing
- Multi tasking
- Daily Stock taking
Experience and Qualifications
The successful applicant will require
- Must be friendly approachable, presentable
- Good or reasonable level of fitness and is able to lift 20kg safely.
- Clean, neat and tidy appearance
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Must be sound and basic knowledge of fresh fruit and vegetables
- A willingness to work shift work
- Must have good work history and current references
- Good Punctuality, honesty and reliability
- Have your own car and drive to work
- A forklift and/or MR truck licence would be an advantage but not essential
If you consider this role and you are qualified, please send your resume to [email protected]
About the business We are a world class packaging manufacturer located in Melbourne's west. The new state of the art facility is equipped with cutting edge manufacturing equipment providing an oppo [...]
We are in need of Mechanical Plumbers joining our team on a range of projects. Some of our projects include, Universities, Aged Care, Prisons and many more! We have a fantastic opportunity for you to [...]
If you are looking to take your sales career and income to the next level in 2019 read on... Software and digital marketing sales consultants are now some of the highest paid salespeople in Austral [...]
Due to increased workload we require a new IT Professional to join our team as we expand our South West presence. In this role you will responsible for providing fast, efficient, customer focused I [...]