About the business and the role
Western Periodontics has been established in Northbridge for over 10 years. We have a team dedicated to providing excellence in patient care and maintaining our patients to the highest standards.
This position replaces a long term Dental Hygienist and has full books. The role exists to help support our busy Periodontist and provide long term periodontal health for our patients. A dedication to client care and service is essential. You must also have a passion for, and knowledge of, Periodontics however specialist level training and mentoring will be offered on an ongoing basis to ensure continuity of patient care. Opportunities for ongoing continuing education will also be available.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Strong emphasis on periodontal maintenance and supportive periodontal therapy at an advanced level
- Long term maintenance of patients with a history of peri-implant disease
- Clinical record keeping including periodontal charting and intra-oral radiographs
- Dedication to instructing patients in effective oral hygiene with a sound knowledge of techniques and tools available to achieve optimal health
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will be a qualified Dental Hygienist registered with AHPRA and have an outstanding employment record. You must be able to demonstrate a commitment to excellence in patient care, including long term retention of a patient base. You must be able to work effectively in a team. Your greatest challenge in this role will be to make patients appreciate and love you more than the Periodontist.
Job benefits and perks
Central Northbridge location with onsite parking available. Our business hours are strictly 8am to 5pm with no weekend work.
This is a part time position of 30 hours per week, with a view to expanding hours over the long term.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]