The Beverage Food Group
About the business
The Craft & Co hospitality businesses are made of café & events space in Collingwood, and the winery café in Bangholme. Our hospitality spaces operate alongside beverage production spaces and together combine to make a unique customer interactive experience. Our venues showcase ‘makers’ and their products and provide a warm and inviting atmosphere and environment to visit.
Our dynamic venue allows for many types of functions from birthday dinners, product launches, weddings, and engagement parties, corporate functions to private workshops and more. The venue also offers multiple menu styles to cater for the diverse function spaces and events. The venue has capacity for 200 patrons.
About the role
A rare opportunity is now available for a focused, passionate and hardworking Head Chef with the skills of a true leader and genuine passion for artisan food and beverages. Collaborate with our in house cheese makers, distillers and brewers. Showcase your skills and design a menu that compliments our house made craft beer, spirits, wine and cheese.
The Executive Chef will supervise and manage the complete kitchen operations, and work closely with our Front of House Management and Events Team.
- Industry recognised chef certification
- Previous Head Chef experience for a premium high volume restaurant or venue.
- Ability to service multiple menus within the venue for multiple spaces.
- Proven capacity for innovative food service production, menu planning and recipe development.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Confident costing menu's, writing SOP's, managing wage costs, recruitment and auditing.
- Significant focus on quality control and product integrity.
- Strong financial acumen to accurately manage budgets, profit and loss statements, forecasts and expenses.
- Advanced industry knowledge.
- Creative flair
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
- Demonstrated experience in hospitality software, Microsoft and Excel.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to Lisa at [email protected] Applications close 1st February 2019.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a head chef / chef de cuisine?
- Do you have experience with menu planning & costing?
- Do you have experience training & managing kitchen staff?
- Do you have experience determining kitchen budgets & produce requirements?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]