Opportunity for an experienced professional to join the team at our Southport, Queensland radiology practice in a full-time role. In this role your typical week will see you splitting your week between:
- being in the practice as part of the reception team, and
- being out of the practice visiting medical practices to build relationships and make our Southport practice top of mind for radiology services.
This is an ideal role for an experienced medical receptionist looking for variety, to increase job satisfaction and acquire and develop new and transferable skills.
The most important qualities we are seeking for the reception tasks are:
- An attitude of customer service excellence
- A team player
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Well groomed presentation
- Punctuality and reliability
- Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy is essential
- Reception experience in radiology would be highly regarded.
When working on reception your priority will be to create a welcoming, customer focused environment for our patients. This task involves :
- Booking appointments and answering enquiries
- Ensuring appointment documentation is complete
When working as Doctor Liaison your priority will be to service our valued Medical referrers. This task involves :
- Visiting current Medical referrers to maintain relationships
- Identifying and visiting prospective Medical referrers to build relationships
- Providing a high level of customer service to Medical referrers to ensure that their Radiology needs are met
- Taking the lead role in marketing and events with respect to on-site promotional activities
In addition to the qualities listed above you will have:
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to quickly establish rapport
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- A current manual vehicle driver's licence
What we offer :
- A small, friendly team
- Excellent working conditions
- Attractive salary package
- Vehicle for use when on company business
Enjoying your role is important to us, so we invite applicants who are dynamic and hands on with excellent relationship building skills and the ability to promote and grow the patient flow into our Southport practice.
If you have the required skills, are in search of variety and wish to be part of a great team then please send your resume to the Recruitment Officer by clicking "Apply" for an immediate interview.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- What's your preferred work type?
About the business We are a world class packaging manufacturer located in Melbourne's west. The new state of the art facility is equipped with cutting edge manufacturing equipment providing an oppo [...]
We are in need of Mechanical Plumbers joining our team on a range of projects. Some of our projects include, Universities, Aged Care, Prisons and many more! We have a fantastic opportunity for you to [...]
If you are looking to take your sales career and income to the next level in 2019 read on... Software and digital marketing sales consultants are now some of the highest paid salespeople in Austral [...]
Due to increased workload we require a new IT Professional to join our team as we expand our South West presence. In this role you will responsible for providing fast, efficient, customer focused I [...]