Maric Flow Control Australia has been a manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of "Maric" flow control valves, which maintain a constant pre-set flow of water over a wide pressure range. Customers include mining, water authorities, water treatment facilities, industrial operations, irrigation/farming & pump protection, etc. This opportunity has arisen as a result of succession planning & consistent company growth, within their facility located at Magill.
The role of Office Administrator will commence on the shop-floor (4-6 weeks) where it is expected, the employee will partake in the assembly & production of valves. This will greatly assist in their understanding of the unique products offered by Maric Flow Control.
Subsequent to this, the role will focus on the administrative functions necessary within the company. As such the duties will include:
- Daily mail sorting and addressing of customer requests - write up of new product orders, quote provision within product knowledge and understanding
- Welcoming visitors
- Answering incoming calls (3 lines), faxes and emails (Outlook), addressing their immediate reply or forwarding to responsible individuals i.e. Managing Director and Business Development Executive etc.
- Preparation of daily / weekly banking
- Accounts Payable and Receivable and weekly payroll (10)
- Monthly bank account reconciliations (3)
- Generation of invoices, transport documentation, packing and product dispatch – support of Dispatch Clerk
- Liaison with production to facilitate correct and timely dispatch of products
- Purchasing of raw materials and company supplies as required
- Computer maintenance including, back-up of files, defragging, virus scans etc.
- Housekeeping of office, foyer, staff room including dispatch area and women’s bathrooms as necessary
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Be impeccably well spoken & presented with a warm, mature, calm and professional manner – Face and Voice of the Company!
- Demonstrate experience within a similar role in particular customer service and AP/AR
- Be proficient in Reckon Accounts (QuickBooks) ideally with working knowledge of BAS reports and documentation to expedite quarterly ATO submissions
- Trustworthy & diligent in following through on customer requirements with a very helpful disposition
- Have an eye for detail!
- Will be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Lead by example in being neat and tidy
- Mechanically minded individual would be well regarded
In return you will be provided with a personable, collaborative management style and a close knit, friendly team set in picturesque Adelaide Hills. For the right person this may be a career opportunity of a lifetime.
To apply please click the "Apply" button. Alternatively email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] addressing your suitability for the role. For more details please contact Kasia Saville on 0413 273 708 during business hours
Applications Close 31st Jan 2019
Candidates will be shortlisted immediately
Thank you for your application
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]