Maric Flow Control Australia has been a manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of "Maric" flow control valves, which maintain a constant pre-set flow of water over a wide pressure range. Customers include mining, water authorities, water treatment facilities, industrial operations, irrigation/farming & pump protection, etc. This opportunity has arisen as a result of consistent company growth, within their facility located at Magill.
As the Dispatch Clerk / Manufacturing Technician you will share your time across both areas of administration and assembly, however your priority will be the timely and precise invoicing and dispatch of goods to national and international clients. In addition,
when time allows you will be required to partake in the assembly of valves, including selection of correct parts and functionality testing, your duties will include:
- Double checking products against documentation to ensure accuracy of items sent out
- Generation of precise invoicing required as per international guidelines and client specifications
- Packaging of valves for shipment - dispatch
- Supporting other personnel when required i.e. incoming calls etc.
- Selection of specific valve parts as per internal factory orders, quality verification of all components, assembly and functionality testing & stock management
- Record keeping
- Adherence to the companies Quality and Lean Manufacturing Principles, maintaining constant vigilance as to improvements and efficiencies possible
- Maintenance of the areas of operation in a neat and tidy state
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Have strong mechanical aptitude & quality focus
- MUST have an eye for detail and a "Can Do" attitude!
- Demonstrate experience working within quality systems while applying lean manufacturing principles
- Have a disposition to enjoy variety of functions/responsibilities
- Have a mature, professional and collaborative approach
- Be neatly presented and possess excellent communication skills
- Be quick & eager to learn as well as follow direction
- Prior experience in a dispatch and invoicing role as well as electrical or other trade qualifications would be highly regarded but are not essential
In return you will be assured a personable, collaborative management style and a close knit, friendly team, all set in a picturesque Adelaide Hills. For the right person this may be a career opportunity of a lifetime.
To apply forward your resume along with a cover letter addressing position requirements to [email protected] . For additional information contact Kasia Saville during business hours on 0413 273 708
Applications Close 31 January 2019
Shortlisting will be take place immediately
Thank you for your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assembler?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S;/WHS?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]