We currently have the opportunity for a leading hand production employee. Experience working with the machining of timber preferable.
Duties will include:
- Co-ordination of projects
- Leading a small team to ensure deadlines are met,
- Working in a safe manner,
- Interpreting 'shop drawings' for production,
- Using pneumatic air and power tools to assemble doors,
- Working in a fast paced environment,
- CNC and Beam Saw Machine operation,
- Packing goods for dispatch.
We'd like a team player with a work ethic that shows drive and attention to detail. The successful candidate would possess:
- Positive leadership
- Strong communication skills,
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills,
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise works
- Qualifications or experience within the timber industry.
Our Factory is located at Melrose Park.
Please phone Damien 0412699512 for further details.
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]